BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

July 7, 2009

Uncommon Goods

I would just like to interject and give a huge shout-out to one of my new favorite addictions; Uncommon Goods. I have always been one that prefers homemade, individualized gifts. Every year I put a great amount of effort into making/finding special gifts for my special friends and family members. Another of my passions is to promote eco-lifestyles. I understand that not everyone has the ability to recycle, walk/ride a bike all the time, afford green products etc. Here is something I know that almost everyone who has ever given a gift can do; give a gift that makes a difference. If you aren't the crafty type, who can make personalized eco-friendly gifts this is the site for you. And if you are going to spend the money anyways, give recycled/organic/eco-friendly gifts a chance too :) I found a great website that features all of the above and these items are one-of-a-kind. Even the packaging is made of recycled material! I am sure you can find something for all of the special people in your life- and you get extra friend points for taking the world into consideration too! These are a few of my favorite recent items:


I own one of these little recycled newspaper/plastic clutches! It is the perfect size for essentials, is waterproof and very sturdy!

I'm in love with this red/orange recycled yardstick barstool (currently on sale)!

This is an adorable reclaimed t-shirt scarf; how many of you have given scarfs as gifts?!

How cute is this recycled sea-glass rose ring?!

0 comments: